Hi everyone and welcome to my brand new blog!! I am so so so happy with how it turned out, and I am so happy I decided to take a leap and create my own site. It had a few rough patches, but all around the process went pretty smoothly. I hope to share more later on about my decision to update, and how I did it, but for now I’d like to share with you the newest features here on kennspiration. To find out more keep on reading!
So, here are the coolest new features:
- My weekly newsletter– make sure you sign up for my newsletter which will be sent out every Wednesday. You can do that on the sidebar, or if you are on a smart phone at the bottom of the page.
- Subscribe by email– Even if you had done this for my last blog, you will have to redo it, and by doing so you can receive an email every time I have a new post up. Do this the same way as the newsletter.
- Share– You can easily share a post now with all of your friends through the links at the end of each post.
- Comments– This new blog is more user friendly so you can leave me comments without having to have an account to wordpress. SO, I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL.
- Videos– Instead of having to just put a link, I will now be able to put my youtube videos directly on here so they will be easier for you to watch.
- Social Media– You can easily find icons on the sidebar (or at the bottom of the page on a phone) to follow me on all of my social media’s.
- ALL THE BEAUTIFUL OPPORTUNITIES– This blog has a lot more freedom for me to be creative and share even better content with you all, so to me that is the best part about it.
So, I think that is it folks. Comment below of what you think of the new site, and any posts you would like to see me do in the future. Thank you all so much for supporting me so I could make this happen. I am so excited to see what the future holds for kennspiration.
fun fact: I am currently obsessed with 60s mod fashion, and Twiggy (look her up) is definitely one of my new fashion inspirations.