Hello everyone, I’m back with another fashion look for you all today!! Today’s post is inspired by spring, and my two favorite things to wear this spring; florals and fan pleats. Florals is a no brainer, there are so many fun ways to wear it this season. I love how girly and romantic a good floral pattern can be. Fan pleats (i.e. the type of skirt I am wearing in these photos) are just so flowy and dreamy. I also love when a dress has a cute flan pleat bottom, I just think there is something so feminine about it. Here is today’s look:
Here’s 10 things:
- I have been trying to get better at calligraphy lately, and I am proud to say that I am actually getting the hang of it! I could just sit down and practice for forever!! I think it is so relaxing. If you’d like to see more handwriting/planning posts let me know!!
- With that I have decided to really work on doing my bullet journal more. I set up pretty much everything for the month of April today and I once again had so much fun doing it. 🙂
- I watched Mulan again earlier this week, and you guys I forgot how much I love that movie, as cheesy as it sounds. When she makes it the top of that pole in “I’ll Make a Man out of you” I get so emotional haha, I’m just like ‘you go girlfriend’.
- I had an EIGHT HOUR jive practice on Saturday… which was a little rough. But, that being said I feel like we accomplished so much and it was nice to really get a lot done for our spring show.
- Saturday night I had the best and funniest photoshoot with some of my friends, go check out @clarajeannereed on insta to see the photos! I don’t think I have laughed that hard in a long time.
- I GOT ASKED TO PROM. By the one and only @blake_mowry, who you might know if you have been keeping up with my blog for awhile. We plan on being the most stylish couple at prom 😉
- I bought a new foundation, which I am in LOVE with. It is the Naked skin weightless foundation, and my friends, it is AH-MAZING. Not even exaggerating here, it provides a good amount of coverage and manages to feel weightless at the same time. Not sure how that works…
- I got my graduation robe this week, and suddenly graduating seems so real! But, mine is HUGE on me. Are they big on everyone or did I just get unlucky?
- Blue and yellow matte eyeshadows are my new favorite. It may seem a little crazy to you, but you should totally try it.
- I can’t really think of anymore facts lol but, overall it was a pretty crazy and busy week once again. It went decently well though, so I hope this upcoming week is just as good!
Thank you all for reading! See you next time!!