It is officially summer, as of last Tuesday, and even though Idaho didn’t seem to get the memo, I am so pumped!! You’ll be able find me laying by the pool all summer long, getting a great summer tan. Okay jk, you’ll probably find me in my air conditioned house, reading all summer… but hey that’s just between you and me. Besides I’m really pale, so tanning takes a lot of effort on my part. But for today, I am sharing with you my pool essentials and some of the cutest swimwear you ever did see. So keep reading to find out more!
(P.S. if their are any grammatical mistakes in here, blame it on the fact my mom made me get up early this morning to wait in line for the opening of Homegoods.)
MY POOL ESSENTIALS
- My Bose Speaker! Pretty much an everyday essential for me, ’cause I love listening to good music while I am doing everything. Plus it’s so cute and bright.
- A good pair of shades. Pretty self explanatory.
- My face sunscreen by Coola, go read last week’s post to find out more.
- A snack! These Skinny Dipped Almonds are the bomb.com, they come in a bunch of different flavors, but I love the raspberry ones, since they are a bit more tart.
- The Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Brightening Eye Base! This stuff is perfect for when you hop out of the pool makeup less, and want to throw something on to cover those dark under eyes. It looks super natural, plus it’s a cute little panda.
- Sea Salt Spray, also good for a post-swim, adds a little beach-y wave to your hair. Plus it smells good, so it’ll help cover up that chlorine smell.
- A good book, currently reading Outlander!
- A floppy hat! Keep those rays out of your face! This cute one is from Target.
THE CUTEST SWIMSUITS
>Thanks for reading! See y’all next time!