I’ve been wanting to jump on the jumpsuit bandwagon for awhile now (haha jump). But I’ve been waiting for the perfect one to come along that wasn’t too pricey. And let me tell you I’ve found it!! This jumpsuit is so perfect, I love the pale blue and white strips and the fit is just so flattering. You can’t tell but the back is cut open a little and it’s so cute.
If you’re worried about the jumpsuit trend fading fast, I definitely don’t think they are going away any time soon. They are so cute, comfy, and playful, and there is something so classic about them. Comment below and let me know if you’re on board with jumpsuits sticking around forever.
If jumpsuits are a summer staple, espadrilles are right up there with them. From heels to slides, to wedges and super fun prints, they are just too adorable. I got these super cute ones on clearance at Macy’s, but they sell them at a bunch stores though. I’ll link some below!!
I haven’t done this in awhile, but here’s 10 things:
- I love summer but am so excited to get back to school already. I have so many exciting things happening this next year!
- Which brings me to number two, I have had the opportunity to be the League 91 Ambassador for BSU! League is a clothing brand that a lot of colleges sell in their bookstores, and the clothes are seriously the cutest retro inspired clothes.
- Some of you probably already know, but I am going to be studying abroad in January! I am going to France and I am so so so pumped.
- I’ve loved where my blog has been going lately, I swear each week I like how the post turned out so much better than the week before, and I think that is so important.
- Target seriously needs to stop selling so many cute things. My bank account is hurting.
- I am going to Yellowstone next week with my family and we are picking up my roommate and bestie Maddie on the way! I am so excited to see her and to get to go somewhere.
- I went and saw the new Mamma Mia last night! It was seriously so good, and the fashion was amazing.
- I am in love with the tezza app right now. The filters are so good, and I love supporting her and all she does. She is such an inspiring blogger. Let me know if you guys would like to see what other editing apps I like to use.
- Fav. songs right now are Adante Adante from Mamma Mia, The End of Love Florence and the Machine, and 19 You and Me by Dan + Shay.
- I’ve been buying the cutest stuff for our townhouse this upcoming school year, and I am super pumped to decorate it!
Thanks for reading! See ya next time!!