Well, we are officially back in the 20s! And with a new year comes new chances for us to grow and experience new things. This past year was quite a bucket list year for me. In 2019, I finally got a chance to travel outside of the country, I visited two Disneyland parks, and I got to see a musical I’ve been dying to see for the past few years. In all I would have to say my best memory of the year was probably riding bikes through Versailles. For some reason that moment was just so full of joy for me. Eating crepes under the Eiffel Tower, seeing waitress the musical, exploring Disneyland Paris (alone😊) , going to Disneyland for my 21st birthday with my mom, and traveling to New York with my family are a few other favorite memories from the year.
My goals for 2020:
- Be a better blogger this year. I started the year out fairly strong. But after my summer travels ended I rarely posted. Therefore, a big goal for me is to blog 3-4 times a month, because it is something I love doing.
- Try to cut out most processed sugar. I don’t know if I can do it completely, but I need to stop eating so many treats! I am obsessed with having clear skin, and I know cutting out sugars will make my skin so much better.
- I also want to drink more water. I am so bad at this!
- My new hobby I want to start is I want to learn to play the guitar. I’ve always wished I could play an instrument.
- And as always, I am going to try and work out three days a week. We’ll hope for the best on that one.
I am so excited to see what this year brings. I’ve taken to calling 2019 the year of adventures, and I can’t wait to see what 2020 will be the year of. Wishing you all the best in this upcoming year.