Happy Monday friends! I used to dread Mondays and the end of the weekend, but nowadays Monday’s don’t feel that much different than any of the other days. Today I spent a lot of time answering emails for my work in Boise. We had an accidental email sent out to literally everyone on the mailing list, so a lot of people were confused as to what was going on. Fun times… I also finally cleaned out Mr. Big’s tank (my beta fish), so he’s a lot happier with me.
I am literally so excited to share this look with you today! I am obsessed with twirling around in this dress. Which is pretty much all I am doing in it right now. My parent’s don’t really understand why I continue to dress up on days I have nowhere to go, but I just like doing it for fun! Let me know in the comments if you’ve spent some days dressed up during quarantine as well, or if your attire has mainly consisted of leggings and sweatpants.
I haven’t done one of these in awhile, so here are 10 things (aka 10 random thoughts/likes/facts from my life recently.)
- I have been obsessed with stand up comedy recently. I have watched so many Netflix specials the last few days. I think I like it because it’s pretty light and definitely a mood booster. A couple I’ve watched are John Mulaney’s Kid Gorgeous, Jerry Seinfeld’s Twenty Three hours to kill, and I also rewatched Ellen’s Relatable for like the fifth time.
- I’m probably going to Starbucks way too often, but my love for chai tea has never been stronger.
- I am dying to read the book “This is not a Fashion Story” by Danielle Bernstein. It sounds really good 🙂
- My parents and I are planning another drive up to see the Camas Lillies in Fairfield again this year. Last time we went there weren’t too many blossoms so we’re trying to get our timing right this year.
- I ordered the cutest pink straw purse from Target, but I haven’t had any place to take it so I’m kinda sad.
- I’ve really enjoyed watching FashionMumblrs vlogs recently. They bought this beautiful old house in London, and I’ve really liked seeing updates on it.
- I love doing blog shoots in the spring/summer time, it’s so much easier to find time to take pictures (well obviously right now there is😂) but there’s also so many beautiful flowers blooming! I love this snowball bush that I found a couple years back, and like to go back and take pictures there each year.
- I’m realizing my life is really boring and that I don’t have much to talk about…
- Here’s some more new bloggers/influencers I’ve loved recently: @katie.lavie @parisinfourmonths @justyolive @maevestier
- Ooooo, I’ve recently started helping run the social media accounts for my work in Boise, so that has been fun! I’ve already learned so many new techniques and resources, a lot of which I’m excited to try and apply to my own blog.